I’d like to go on record to say I’m surprised how many people were surprised I would use sushi for fun and biological warfare. Now I can understand my coworkers’ newfound anxiety last month, but it was the other emails where I was counseled about properly verbalizing to my boss how I didn’t appreciate his sweaty, meaty hands all over me that gave me pause. Properly verbalize? Are you kidding me? Verbalizing is not a problem I have. In fact, it’s probably a genetic flaw. I understand that I am just over five feet, but I feel as big as anyone and I run my mouth accordingly. I’ve only backed down once. I was hit by a car in Spain and, as I slid across the hood, I loudly mentioned the dude’s mother and another rude verb…or two. He came out of that sedan like someone launched...Read more...
- Romily on More Stuff about the Ponies
- Hope Cook on More Stuff about the Ponies
- Dee hottinger on No offense taken. I’ve never heard of you, either.
- Romily Bernard | YA Author of FIND ME | More Stuff about the Ponies on Holy Order of Equestrians…Or How To Be a HOE
- Yes, I’m that girl. | Hope Cook on POW 2: Branding Yourself Online – What Not to Wear